"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Friday, August 22, 2014

A house in Ethiopia

Tes' family is building houses to rent out. It is so crazy how much different their houses look than ours! This is the house they have been working on.












This is Tamene working--In this picture they were clearing away the old house that was there before. I'm not sure who the other person is.

On another note. As I am watching Jonathan play and try to climb all over the couch next to me, I had this thought: If babies had the same attitudes a lot of adults get sometimes, they would never learn to walk. They would lie down in despondence and bemoan their state of helplessness. 

Guess that means I should get going on the mess in this house instead of bemoaning it . . . ;)

So long for the weekend! (Just caught Jonathan as he was about to roll off the couch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment