"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Jonathan photo shoot

Jonathan is developing an interesting personality. 

He hates to be in his car seat, stroller or anything confining

He likes to play with daddy or mommy or both, not alone, thank you very much

When he is nursing, he stops every minute to sit up and look around and grab things

-to counteract that one, I am trying to sing to him to keep his interest so he doesn't have to sit up during nursing-


He screams like a monkey when he wants daddy's food.




In fact, he thinks he is entitled to daddy's food. Especially anything out of a cup or eaten from a spoon


He makes a fake coughing noise to get attention


He pants when he is excited (or screams)
He likes to read stories


He laughs when you laugh, or when you make silly noises for him.
He is very sweet and likes kisses and cuddle time.
I love you Jonathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment