"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Monday, September 29, 2014

Natural Progression (watch Jonathan escape his swing)

He's crawling! He started crawling on Friday. The real deal! 
I don't have any pictures of it, but here are some other things he is interested in:








And that is how he feels about his swing.




He fell asleep on the floor listening to Patch the Pirate while I was making supper.

Then, today, he was supposed to be taking a nap, but wasn't (I could definitely hear him.)I came into the room to find this:





Yes, he has started pulling himself up now, as well! I ended up lowering the crib mattress down to the lowest level today. I wouldn't want him to climb out of his crib like he climbs out of his swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment