"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Friday, September 12, 2014

Tes and I being goofy host/hostess

I got so far behind on posting! But here are the pictures from last weekend. 



We had some very special guests




Tes' idea of romance has changed since we got married ;)


Auntie! She is the one who made Jonathan his cozy gray sweater. 


It's gotten so cold out that he needs it now!


Right before I yelled. I had no idea he had come up behind me.



We had a good and goofy time! 

2 comments:

  1. Awww such beautiful pictures of you and Tes! love you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! I love you too. Tried calling you today but you must have been in class. :) I know you must be busy! Keep up the hard work, girl!

      Delete