"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Falling off the earth


Believe it or not, I didn't "fall off the face of the earth." 
I got this weight bench for Tes' birthday :)
Which Jonathan was excited about as well!



Been busy with work


And lots of babysitting ;)



Chasing him all over! Jonathan was crawling excitedly away from me to go see something and his pants fell off.
He doesn't care about toys but likes paper, the laptop, Tes' school books, the garbage, and anything he isn't supposed to have.

Well I have to go. I got off work and was hungry for pizza, and didn't have the ingredients and the grocery store was closed so Tes and I ordered some at the gas station. When Tes went to pick it up, they had given it to someone else. She didn't want to come back in and get her pizza, so they gave us her large pizza with 2 L of pop for free, and made us our medium pizza too. So we will be busy eating pizza now. LOL. ;)
Tes: "So where are we going to start, from large or from small?"

1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete