"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Are you an addict? Free Quiz!

I have formulated my own quiz here to test whether you are indeed or indeed not an addict. Similar to the CAGE questionaire for alcohol, this one tests for coffee addiction. (scroll down to previous post to see new pictures!)

C: Have you ever felt you need to cut down on your drinking (of coffee)?

A: Have you ever been annoyed by someone criticizing your coffee habit?

G: Have you ever felt grouchy after your work break if you went without coffee?

E: Have you ever felt you needed coffee first time in the morning as an eye-opener?

If you answered yes to two or more questions, you are an (coffee) addict. 

 I am not an addict, as I only answered yes to E. eye-opener. I usually ask Tes to bring me coffee in bed. He hasn't yet, but it's waiting for me when I stumble into the kitchen!

6 comments:

  1. Whew! I'm safe... although, I must admit that I could answer "yes" to question E. There have been mornings where I've told myself, "I can see why people drink coffee," but I still have not succumbed to drinking "Swedish gasoline." ;-)

    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swedish gasoline??! Doesn't sound very delish! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not addicted! I only answered yes to question C :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're not addicted, too, Jem! ;)

      Delete
  4. I may or may not have said yes to each one... I decline to comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I am free to make assumptions ;)

      Delete