"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

pictures, more pictures


 He is officially walking now! He can walk all the way across the room.

 My two goofy guys


Jonathan admired me wearing my new hat so he put it on too and he thought that was soooo funny.

It kept falling over his eyes

 Then mommy was being silly and put his hair in a ponytail
 And then Yoni had wild hair
 Someone's going to need a hair trim one of these days . . . just not yet ;)
 And we walked to the park and played by the river




 Then we walked to another park and played on the playground



Tes says my hat makes me look like a gramma. I told him that Grandma's have many years of life to develop a good sense of style and that I would consider that a positive attribute. I've noticed how wise some of those elderly ladies at work are. And anyway, I like my hat. My sense of style is developing as well. Though perhaps you can't tell from the picture. But it is, I got really good style . . . (tongue in cheek here; I'm not that vain.) We had a good day today though! Walking, parks, cooking, working on school (Health Assessment class, I have my exam on Friday morning and then I need to do a video assessing Tes. It will be about 1/2 hour or longer. I'm thinking it will be harder than I expected because he is "black" so I will probably need to explain how I am assessing for certain things differently because of that (like jaundice.) Oh yes and I got to go to church tonight to practice singing because I get to fill in for one of the ladies on the worship team who will be gone this Sunday. It was fun! I told them that I'm an alto so it should go well. haha I'm not much for singing soprano unless I have been practicing! I love the fact that I'm neighbors with so many of the families from church. Doing a playdate tomorrow with one family at the park. Emily and myself decided we would have our guys come along and they can play basketball. 

I'm going to get back to studying now . . . Am reading about the respiratory system and hopefully I should get through it quickly. So far it is definitely review but I got 44% on that section on the preassessment exam so perhaps it would be good to read it so I will be ready for the exam Friday. :) 

3 comments:

  1. I love the one of Jonathan wearing your hat! So cute!

    ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dont cut the curls yet, its just too cute!

    ReplyDelete