"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Monday, May 4, 2015

Video and update!


A cute video of my little man! This is my second video post so hopefully it works. Thanks all for praying for me and please continue :) I passed paper one which is the harder paper and am now working on paper 2. I am working tomorrow morning so I am going to go catch some sleep if I can!

Edit: please excuse the messy floor! That was all Jonathan's doing, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! His laugh is the best! What a doll he is, Julia! :) And I can tell by the things on the floor that it was definitely Jonathan's doing, not yours! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! His laugh is the best! What a doll he is, Julia! :) And I can tell by the things on the floor that it was definitely Jonathan's doing, not yours! Haha!

    ReplyDelete