"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A catch up post




Happy Birthday big boy! He was a little sad because he had grabbed the candle a few minutes before. What was I thinking???! I don't think he really got hurt but just was sad for a couple minutes.



He didn't make a mess of his birthday brownies though: he ate them with his spoon. So polite!



My baby before we went out for his birthday. 





We went to the zoo. Yoni did like the animals and running around.


Ended up with a ride in this zebra car. Tes and I just couldn't resist!


Part II:


We went camping at Itasca at the end of May. Tes' first trip camping and our first camping trip together! I loved it! We went with my brother as our guide. Good thing because we didn't know how to set up the tent by ourself.


Playing by the headwaters. This kid loves playing in puddles of all sizes!



See, he likes to cook! Only allowed with parental supervision! 


No comments:

Post a Comment