"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Monday, June 29, 2015

photo booth photos


I got to take a handsome date to my friend's wedding! This was about a month ago.




I also enjoyed visiting with my sister!



And some old friends! It was nice to see some friends that I haven't seen in quite some time.


Some of the wedding party! I wish I'd gotten a better shot of the bride and groom but I didn't want to just walk in front of everyone while a speech was being made. It was the most fun I'd ever had at a wedding. I suspect that was due to the fact that I had a handsome date to bring. . .


After the wedding we went to a concert in this cool hall. We almost fell asleep though. 


This past weekend we spent an afternoon at the beach. Ahhh it feels so good to go swimming.  We had  a really good time together as a family enjoying the lake. And yes, we did change out of our swimsuits to take pictures. As modest as our swimwear is, I still didn't feel the need to photograph them.



3 comments:

  1. That was a great concert! Those pictures of you guys in the beginning are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress and the updates! Also a happy belated birthday to Yoni. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete