"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Our anniversary


Well I have been waiting to post for awhile. It has been so busy since I started working a few more hours at work. You have to love working overnights.

Last month was our anniversary so we went on a couple of dates to celebrate.





































   This place is so beautiful, but I have to say the second place is more fun! We went to an old granite quarry. We didn't even get pictures of the best parts! I had been there when I was younger but all I remembered was riding my bike and lots of mosquitoes and a pond. This time we went swimming and it was so gorgeous.The water was perfectly clear and so deep, and there were docks and cliffs to jump or dive off of, as well as a little beach. It was crazy because one of the swimming quarries we were at we sat at the edge on some big boulders, and when we were ready to swim we just jumped off. There was no telling how deep it was even at the edge.











These pictures were of a smaller quarry used for fishing. They also had quarries for scuba diving.










Ran accross this picture today and kind of went "awww." Made me miss his tiny sweetness!


But he is still pretty tiny, sweet, and so much fun, too. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment