"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Our merry little Christmas


Pictures with our Ethiopian-American babies, Jonathan and Katie (her name is actually Wongel, which means Gospel.)


Both Jonathan and Katie played Baby Jesus in the play at different parts



It was actually Jonathan's second year playing the part of "little boy Jesus." Next year he will probably be too big. 





Jonathan likes "George." He always points him out to me if he sees a picture! We also read Curious George books and Jonathan saw some of the movies. He's a little fan.


Hanging out with the big boys after a long Christmas day. 







Jonathan got some cars from (great) Grandpa. Funny thing is, I think we left one of his cars at Grandma's house and took home Uncle T's car (a very cool one too) instead. Oops.
I was just so blessed to see all of my grandparents and my auntie too.


Our little family. Jonathan wasn't sure if the doll was a real baby or not at first.


Peace on the earth. :)



Happy New Year to all my devoted readers :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thanks for sharing!! Your little guy is so cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete