"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Friday, February 12, 2016

So a big piece of news for me is that I am back in school, again. I actually started in January. It is kind of crazy because part of me is screaming that I want to be done with school, and the classes get to be so stressful! But I think I would like to be involved in nursing education at some point in my career, and there is a degree to go with that. And here I am!

But I am soooo happy today because I just met my educational goal for the week, which was to write section A of my paper. The overall topic was a lot about Medicare and Medicaid and how they regulate facilities and this protects patients. To be honest, this is not my area of knowledge or expertise as a floor nurse. It was challenging. But I just wrote something! We shall see if it passes inspection later during grading, but hey, I am happy to at least have something written in that section to be turned in for grading. Now I just need to write the rest of the paper . . .

I feel like I need to post a picture of me studying. But I think this will have to suffice instead:






We did a Valentine project together, and Jonathan put all the stickers on. He faithfully put a sticker on each heart systematically in a row!





Jonathan likes to play dress up. First he was wearing a kettle on his head for a hat, then he was trying on all of our shoes, and then found a hat and his own shoes to put on. 


Playing peek a boo??


Such a fun little Valentine!



1 comment:

  1. Eek he is so cute! Getting really big! Also, you are such a hardworking mama to be in school and work and taking care of your family. Wow. Also love your previous post about being made new. It was so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete