"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Monday, July 11, 2016

pregnancy pictures and fourth of July


We had a very nice, relaxing, and super hot 4th. 



Tes decided to teach Yoni how to get the ducks to come to you instead of run away. It was hilarious to watch.




Yesterday, Tes took some pregnancy pictures of me before church. Only 4 more weeks to go! I am so ready . . . I think. 





It was fun to compare these pictures with ones from when I was pregnant with Yoni. And just comparing the two pregnancies in general. They say no two pregnancies are the same, but I really was still kind of surprised. Last time I had some morning sickness, at least some nausea, and this time I had zero. I kept thinking it was going to come and it never did. And then with Jonathan, food just tasted so good. I obsessed over food. And with this one, its "I guess I probably should eat since I'm hungry." Except for ice cream sandwiches which I would eat whether or not I am hungry!
I just hope that labor could be different too. I had terrible long back labor with Jonathan so I would love it if this time it was shorter and not so painful. :) But  the actual delivery was fine with him so I would take that. 
Anyway, a healthy baby and safety is all that really matters when it is all said and done.

3 comments:

  1. You look so great, Julia! Can't wait to meet the new addition. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either! It would be fun to visit church with him so he can meet everyone too!

      Delete
  2. Love the pics! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete