"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Wisconsin

In June we went to Wisconsin for family camp. 

It was definitely worth the drive to see all of the relatives and connect and just have a good time. The drive itself, while long, was mostly fun as well.



Tes went fishing with my cousins and uncles and caught a number of fish including this nice catfish. I did make him a huge catfish stew when we got home with tomatoes and onions and spices. Just the Ethiopian way. Actually, I put way too much tomato in it. 


Cousin Kate


The kids were either in the water or the sand the whole time. 
I'm already looking forward to next summer! We actually went back to Wisconsin in the end of July to visit our relatives again :) I'm so glad we live closer now than where we did the last couple of years. 



No comments:

Post a Comment